Monday, October 6, 2008

Winners

August
Whoops - Did everyone but me notice I did not post the August Winners???? No one told me!!! I am so sorry. (I seem to be apologising a lot lately??SORRY!)

Anyway as a way to say sorry I have found another sponsor or two who have kindly donated a prize....... so all the entries for August will receive a prize.

So to all of you listed below CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please e-mail me your details and I will get your prize out to you ASAP.

Nichole Hargraves
Peg Hewitt
Emma Morris
Jan Agnew
Debbie
Kylie
Anthea Peterson

September
Winners will be announced very soon.

1 comment:

Marion said...

Just wondering if that included the LO's that Natalie and I did- they were missing and then added well after the others in the September post.
Happiness is a muddy track-Marion McIntyre