Monday, January 5, 2009

Another circle for our collection....

This one is super easy!I've raided my stash for circular things...and found this old metal rimmed tag. It has a transparent centre, but you could use one that's coloured. If you wanted the clear look, you could always cut out the centre using your craft knife.

I have then attached one of Heidi Swapp's new verb stickers which is perfect for my layout. You could use any type of sticker...doesn't have to be circular. Maybe a cute bug or butterfly! One that suits your style.

Next comes a little heart-shared jewel, which I have attached using dimensional magic. I have been told that this is not a glue, but I've stuck down all sorts of things, from chipboard to metal washers and have never had a problem.

Last, but not least, I've attached it to my page using some foam tape to add some dimension.

Voila! Embellished Circle number two. Easy-peasy!!

No comments: