Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Are you ready for some more circle inspiration?!

For these examples I have used Chatterbox die cut circles which I have adhered directly to the page.





For the first, I have simply added some Making Memories chipboard buttons. I tied some cotton through them before I attached them to my page. I glued a couple down and used foam tape on one. Of course it wouldn't be complete without some Kaisercraft bling!




On the next example, I took a beautiful Heidi Swapp ghost butterfly shape and covered the back with crystal KindyGlitz. I have done this before using dimensional magic and then sprinkling glitter, which is another effective way of covering the shape. I've added some Kaisercraft jewels to the centre. This covers up the foam tape I have used to adhere to the page.

Voila! Two more examples to add to your collection of ideas. I hope they've been helpful!

No comments: