Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back in action!!

It seems like I've been away FOREVER! I didn't realise how much I'd miss you all! I also didn't realise how much a part the internet plays not only in my life, but in my whole family's. Where would we be without it?!

I am now coming to you from down the road from Kevin, in our nation's capital - Canberra. Anyone else out there from here? Drop me a line, I'm looking for some new friends!

We've had a couple of entries arrive while I've been away. And without further ado I present.....

Marion McIntyre

Annette Gearside

I love your embellished circles!!!!!! They are amazingly creative. Thank you VERY much for sharing your wonderful work with us ladies!

Don't forget you have until midnight on 31 January to get your entries in and please tell your friends!


No comments: