Thursday, April 23, 2009

Drumroll please.......

It is my pleasure to introduce our new Inspirational Team members and their take on April's challenge......

Deb Hosking


Deb says:

" I live in country South Australia with my wonderful husband, Shayne who supports me and my hobby, or rather my passion...ok!!…my ADDICTION to scrapbooking. I was a teacher BC (before children) and now work as a TAFE lecturer. I have two sons Ryan 11 and Bowen 8 who feature prominently in my pages.

I love clean simple lines with the focus being on the photos and the story. I love that what I create will help my family remember both the special occasions and the everyday moments of their lives.


Scrapbooking has taught me so much and allowed me to make some fantastic friendships."

Visit Deb's blog for more inspiration - Life....it's what you make it!


Kellie Harrison

Kellie says:

"I have been scrapping for about 5 years now, however I have been doing craft for as long as I remember. I have been married for almost 10 years to my best friend and we have 3 children whom I love to do scrapbook pages on.

We live in country NSW so access to scrapbooking supplies can be a little difficult- thus I tend to spend a lot of time on the internet searching for products and ideas.

Just recently, I became a Design Team member of ScrapAWhile, which I am enjoying so much."

Pop over and visit Kellie's blog - Create with Colour

Wishing you a very warm welcome ladies!

Kellie and Deb will be joining Sue Maree each month to inspire you. I will still be here, taking care of business and joining in on the fun!!

1 comment:

Alita said...

Congratulations girls!!

Loving the challenges and your layouts.