Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month.....and for our first challenge for a little while! We are also welcoming a special guest designer this month!
This month's WordPictures challenge is brought to you by someone most of you know and love....the very talented Emma Morris aka bookaruth! Emma is a regular on WordPictures and also over at Chook Scraps....make sure you pop over and say hello.
Without further ado, I bring you Emma's August Challenge.....
1 landscape photo 10x15cm
Cardstock/Patterned Paper (CS/PP) for background
PPA - 30 x 15.5cm
PPB - 27 x 10cm
PPC - 20 x 15cm
PPD - 30 x 3cm strip
1. Cut all PP's to size and ink the edges, if desired.
2. Place PPA approximately 1 inch from the right side of the background CS/PP.
3. Centre PPB in the middle of PPA and adhere.
4. Adhere your photo to the middle of PPC.
5. Place PPD 2cm from the bottom of background CS/PP.
6. Place PPC 1cm from the top edge of PPD and adhere.
7. Title to go at top of PP's A & B.
Now's the time to make it your own!!!
This month we're bringing back our special techniques! As an extra challenge this month....you need to add some leaves to your layouts! Don't panic....I'll give you some examples over the next week to help you out. So stay tuned!!!
Thank you Emma for designing this month's wonderful challenge. It's not often I actually get to blind scrap so I'm looking forward to doing it myself!